Well it’s that time of the month again to pose my monthly spiritual questions for everyone to ponder. I hope each of you will take the time to mull them over and maybe even share a few of your responses after you have. And as always, my own answers are listed below as well.
- What kind of spiritual retreats have you ever done?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What do you feel is your best trait?
- What do you feel is your worst trait?
- What do you feel is your strangest trait?
- What would the title of your book be if you wrote one about your life?
- If you were to start a new hobby, what would it be?
- Name one thing that has brought you great inspiration in life?
- What was the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
- If you could transform into an animal whenever you wanted, which one would it be?
And one more for good measure:
- Who do you miss the most right now, alive or dead?
- New Warrior Training (ManKind Project), Vipassana (10-day meditation retreat), Matt Talbot (AA Retreat), Cursillo (Christian Retreat).
- Not being able to live life fully due to chronic pain.
- My love and compassion for everyone and everything.
- My obsessions around my health.
- Habitually using a shop vacuum to clean my lawn of any debris.
- I Am Kicking Hard Enough!
- I’d learn how to make stone, crystal, or beaded necklaces for myself.
- Writing For My Blog.
- Doing an accelerated free fall skydive solo.
- A Rüppell’s vulture (Solely because it can fly up to 37,000 feet above the earth).
- Cedric Saunders.
Peace, love, light, and joy,
Andrew Arthur Dawson