Well we’re about to enter the month of August and I haven’t yet done the monthly spiritual questions for everyone to ponder. So here they are. I hope each of you will take the time to mull them over and maybe even share a few of your responses after you have. And as always, my own answers are listed below as well.
- If you had to start your entire life completely over again, how would you change how you lived?
- If you could say one sentence that the whole world would hear, totally understand, and follow, what would you say?
- If you were given a choice to live as long as you want, how long would you want to live?
- Who have been your biggest mentors in life?
- How do you express yourself creatively?
- What moves you to tears of joy the most in life?
- What are you most proud of so far in life?
- How have you given back to society in the past month (volunteer/etc.)?
- What risk would you take right now in life if you knew you wouldn’t fail?
- If you could control your dreams, what would you want to dream about the most?
And as always, one more for good measure:
- If you were going to turn over 100% of your free will to a Higher Power, what part would you be the most concerned about losing?
- Total abstinence from alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes, and complete avoidance of promiscuity.
- “Bless everyone with love, forgiveness, peace, and floodlight every single day, even those you might struggle with.”
- I’d want to live for as long as I knew I was still capable of helping others.
- Manin, Susan, Caryn, my Sister, my parents, Buddha, Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, Thich Nhat Hanh
- Puzzles, writing, gardening, speaking.
- My recovery from all addiction and allowing myself to heal as much as I have 100% holistically.
- Sponsoring others in recovery, AA hospital committee, and recovery speaking engagements.
- I’m already doing it by trusting in my body to fully heal itself of all lower vibrational energies without any external aids.
- Seeing myself happy and joyful within and doing what my Higher Power wants me to do in life.
- My relationship with my partner.
Peace, love, light, and joy,
Andrew Arthur Dawson