Silly Joke #1
The best things to say when your boss catches you asleep at your desk…
- They told me at the blood bank this might happen.
- I wasn’t sleeping, I was trying to pick up contact lens without hands.
- I wasn’t sleeping, I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm.
- This is just a 15-minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time management course you sent me to.
- I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work related stress.
- This darn cold medicine I took last night just won’t wear off!
- Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem!
Silly Joke #2
A helicopter was flying around above Seattle when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft’s electronic navigation and communications equipment.
Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter’s position. The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, and held up a handwritten sign that said “WHERE AM I?” in large letters. People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said “YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER.”
The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely. After they were on the ground, the copilot asked the pilot how he had done it.
“I knew it had to be the Microsoft Building, because they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer.”
Silly Joke #3
Q: How did the butcher introduce his wife?
A: Meet Patty.
Peace, love, light, and joy,
Andrew Arthur Dawson