Today’s question is…
What is/are your love language(s) (how do you show your love to others?):
- Words Of Affirmation – You show love through verbal encouragement, appreciation, and empathy.
- Physical Touch – You show love non-verbally via hugs, holding hands, touch, or just being close to another.
- Receiving Gifts – You show love through thoughtful gifts that always seem to say “I get you!”
- Quality Time – You show love through having uninterrupted time one-on-one, eye contact, and giving undivided attention.
- Acts Of Service – You show love through helping ease the burdens of others, by doing chores and simply saying “I’ll help!”
Peace, love, light, and joy,
Andrew Arthur Dawson