It’s been awhile since I last posed an entry with a bunch of spiritual questions for each to ponder. Given that I’ve been in quite the introspective and philosophical mood as of late, I felt today might be a good day to do this exercise again. I also decided from this point forward to repeat this exercise once a month, as it seems to stimulate great discussions each time I do. I hope each of you will take a moment to answer them and maybe even share a few of your responses back with me…
1. What song(s) have stirred your heart to greater unconditional love when you’ve heard them?
2. Which movie(s) have moved your heart to greater unconditional love when you’ve watched them?
3. If you could communicate to one deceased person for only a few minutes, what would you say?
4. If you could spend one more day with a deceased person, whom would it be with?
5. If you could change one thing in your past, would you, and if so, what would it be?
6. If you could ensure one thing would happen in your future, would you, and if so, what would it be?
7. If you could find out the exact details of when and how you will die, would you?
8. If you knew the exact details of when and how the person closest to you would die, would you tell them?
9. If you could own a profitable business that would help make the world a better place, what would it be?
10. If you could become best friends with one person you’re not already best friends with, who would it be?
And one more question for good measure…
11. What is the one thing that always seems to unravel your peace and serenity in life most often?
Peace, love, light, and joy,
Andrew Arthur Dawson