I thought it might be interesting today to do something completely different with my writing. Instead of me sharing about something spiritual going on in my life, I decided to pose 10 questions that I hope you will ask yourself and ponder. Each is truly meant to help guide you into taking a deeper look at your own spiritual journey. While I do hope you may share some of your answers to them with me, I sincerely pray that you find more enlightenment on your own spiritual journey in whatever they end up being.
1. Who or what are you giving the most attention to in your life these days?
2. When is the last time you told someone you really loved them unconditionally and expected nothing in return?
3. Is there anyone, alive or deceased, that you just can’t seem to truly forgive?
4. Name one selfless action you’ve done lately, where there was no hidden agenda?
5. What does your daily spiritual routine consist of?
6. When was the last time you lost your temper and what caused that to happen?
7. What does spirituality mean to you in no more than a sentence or two?
8. Do you pray, and if so, what do you normally pray for?
9. What is your conception of a Higher Power?
10. What do you think your spiritual calling is in this life?
And here’s one bonus question I decided to add at the last minute for good measure:
11. Besides when you sleep, how much time do you spend each day in silence?
Peace, love, light, and joy,
Andrew Arthur Dawson